29 July 2010

Cloth Diaper Adventure

For those that know me I just had a baby in April. Both my girls are my pride and joy but with 2 of them we made the desision that I would stay at home and take care of them till they were off to school. With that brings a lot of other issues like what to do with them and diapering was also a issue. I wanted to do cloth diapers with my first one because I feel they are better for the baby and the enviroment, not to mention the bank account. But I went back to work after my 8 weeks and day cares don't like cloth diapers. So we used disposables, but this time since I am home it was a easy desision. After a while being the creative person I am I have made my own nursing pads and I want to venture into making cloth diapers. Not a easy task I can tell you. There are so many types of fabrics and options. But I am going to try. So as I go along I am going to be posting my findings and trials as I try this. So check it out and be ready for a good laugh because I know this is going to be one of those adventures.
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment