- Faith- Read my bible 20 mins every day and memorize my 10 key verses for Awana.
- Family- Make up my ideas for hubby into cards that we can use( Dont worry I will let you in on what I am doing soon) Also try to do dates with each of my girls again.
- Relationships-Call my family this week and touch base, maybe even put a thinking of you card in the mail, humm.
- Work- Keep working on banners and new holiday knits
- Health and Fitness- Start doing the stroller classes with Sara while Savannah is in school.
- Finances-Its the first so do the monthly budget, yea go Dave Ramsey
- Me Time- Get that pedicure and scrapbook each day.
I did most of them, not surprising the ones that didn't get done were the ones for me. 1-went great and I will keep it up, although I still dont have the 10 verses memorized yet. 2-I finished the cards and will post about that later in the week. 3-I am planning a family reunion in a few weeks and this was very easy to do since I needed to call them anyway. But I did not put a card in the mail. Humm maybe this week. 4- New blog banners done, What do you think. I am having a giveaway on my Loopy Ladies facebook page to determine the new banner,(PS if you haven't voted get over there and vote) So that will be done soon. 5-I went to one class and loved it, until I woke up the next morning, wow that hurt. But I am going back. 6-Check budget done 7- Yep this is where I left off, not only have I not got a pedicure but I have not scraped one single page yet. Yikes! I need me time.
Ok so this week.
- Faith -continue my nightly studies and memorization
- Family -Work on our thanksgiving board(yep that post comes later to)
- Relationships -get at least one card in the mail this week. maybe I can scrap one together and combine 2 things at one time, double humm...
- Work -Get those holiday items posted
- Health and Fitness -continue with the stroller work out class, and not eat as much Halloween Candy
- Finances -Its time to finalize the holiday budget, food, gifts, travel, all of it. Yea, let me tell you how excited I am about that.
- Me Time -Get some scrapbooking time in and I really need that pedi.
That's all for tonight I think. I will be posting a lot this week, hopefully.