11 August 2014

A To Do list with priority listing.

So with baby #3 on her way, I have become a bit of an organizational freak. One day I had so much on my mind and to do "plate" that I couldn't focus to get one thing done. For those that have been pregnant you know what I am talking about. I am convinced that my precious princess suck away at my brain cells while they grow inside me, and I am not entirely sure that they ever come back. But that is a discussion for a different day. 
I knew I had to get everything down on a list but I also needed to prioritize that list so I could focus on one thing at a time and get the most important stuff done first. That way I wouldn't lay awake at night feeling like I didn't accomplish anything, you know what I am talking about. I need to feel that my days are purposeful and not just full. Anyway so to Pinterest I went in search of such a to do list, and you know what. I couldn't find one. I was stunned I know they have to exist but I couldn't find any. So I settled down and designed my own, and yes I will share. Hopefully this will help someone else as much as it helps me. 
So here you go, please let me know if this helps or if you have any ideas on how to improve it. Its nothing very fancy, kind of plain actually but I was going for functionality not beauty.

I hope you enjoy.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment