06 February 2016

Printable "No Soliciting" sign.

Our day is crazy busy. My day consists of homeschooling 2 children, chasing after a toddler, tackling the endless supply of dishes and laundry and I do all this now in my third trimester. I do not have time to answer the door for every sales or political person that has no idea what craziness is going on inside our home. Oh and when they do ring the doorbell we have a wonderful guard dog who I have to wrestle to get to the door to see who it is.
I am not a mean person by nature, so I don't like being rude of short with the person at my door. They are just doing their job to. However it is just best for both parties if we just don't even get to that point. So after some Pintrest searching I came up with my own sign for the front door. 
Please feel free to use it at yours if you would like. I would love to hear what you do to keep solicitors away. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! We had those scammers at our house last night so this sign went up first thing this morning!

    ReplyDelete