02 April 2016

Best Challenge ever!!

I love challenges, I don't know why. Maybe because they seem more possible change than making a permanent change in your life. Some are just down right fun, like the photo a day challenges. Especially when they are pictures of silly stuff, like a chair or a tree. 
Since the beginning of the year I have been doing challenges that strengthen my faith and my relationship with God. In February I did the 30 day "Love" challenge, where we rewrote a bible verse every day. You can find that here if you missed it. 
Yesterday I stumbled across a wonderful blog called Sweet Blessings. Shannon has created several scripture writing plans. Each day she has selected a verse for you to copy and journal. What a blessing. So for the next 30 days hopefully longer, depending on the arrival of our newest family member of course, I plan on doing this every day. 
Why don't you join me. Hop on over to her blog and grab the printable list and journal along. 

Just click on the image above.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment